Monday, February 21, 2011

Jake "guest-stars" at Jesters

So, Jake officially left the Empress' improv team, the Jesters Royale, last summer. I won't say that I made him quit (because I didn't), but we were planning the wedding and looking for a place to live and getting married and everything. So, I also won't say that it was a bad idea, or that I didn't like that he wasn't away every Wednesday or on the weekends.

But things are more calm now, so the Jesters let him come and do a performance with them last Saturday night. A lot of the family came: Me, MombaDad, Juliana and Brandan, Mom Clark, Justice, and Kylee. Just to see Jake. You'd have to ask him, but it seems he had a lot of fun doing some improv again. It was a really good night!





2 comments:

  1. Indeed, it was great to see Jake doing improv again! Too bad we couldn't stay up later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome. I'm glad you recorded what you did of the "opera", Faith. Super fun to see it again.

    ReplyDelete